[linux-audio-user] Re: Again - RRRRRrrr

Alexander alexander at edem.g12.br
Mon Sep 8 14:03:01 EDT 2003

RRRRRR!!!! Blaaarrrrgghhh!!!

No way. My process list is empty of any sound applications.

$#@$

>:(

Maybe some problem with my modules snd.

But... what problem?!!

Thanks for your help. If this error is a "lock" device, so... maybe problem
with load my modules.

But I can't load manually the default module for VIA82xxx of Slackware. After
installation the Alsa-driver the only module can be loaded is the
snd-via82xx(the module of Alsa).

For this things I believe now In one error in my system modules.

Thanks!
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro