[linux-audio-user] RME hammerfall DSP Multiface: SOLVED :-)

Paul Perkins speaker-to-vegetables at pobox.com
Tue Sep 9 11:31:01 EDT 2003

It looks to me like a good place to put this info is in the "user notes"
attached to the ALSA sound card matrix:
 visit http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/
 find matrix line for your card, click "details"
 click "user contributed notes"
 click "ADD".

Sure I could do it myself but it's not my info, I don't even have this kind of
sound card.

There is also a WIKI for ALSA soundcard HOWTOs at
http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php?page=AlsaOpensrcOrg but it looks to me like
it is less active recently.