[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Mon Sep 22 14:55:00 EDT 2003

> Sorry, I seem to have officially hijacked this thread without intending
> to do so ;o  I hope Matt will forgive me.
>
> I'll check on the patch, but perhaps it was already in CVS as of
> yesterday (Thomas?) when I checked out sources to build with.  It
> should be easy enough to add it if it's not there.
>
> Kevin

Kevin,
   Thomas is in the process of moving, and not always connected to the net.
The patch, while completely functional, is not as complete as he wanted it
to be. The last time I spoke with him about this he had not committed it to
CVS.

   This data could be out of date, but you may or may not hear from Thomas
for a while and I didn't want you to wait around for an answer that may
possibly not be coming very quickly.

Cheers,
Mark