[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT Preamp Gain

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Sep 23 13:59:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:14:30PM +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> The latency is probably higher than freqtweak though. If you reduce the
> limiter release time to its minimum it will be 5.3ms @ 48kHz.

Hmm. I'd be very careful of latency in a live performance for the mains
or especially the monitors. 5 ms is roughly equivalent to moving
your monitors 5 feet farther away.  This might be a problem on
a big stage where things are already pretty kooky.  Or maybe not -
I haven't tried :-)  I'm very curious to hear if it works for you.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com