[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 23 19:23:00 EDT 2003

> > Or possibly Fernando has instructions around on how to patch his source.
> > If so, then you could take those instructions and Thomas's patch and
> > somehow make it work.
>
> **And then everyone in the room turned, eyes fixated on Fernando...**

[Fernando _is_ in the room, but...]

**Fernando looks around seemingly confused and says "who? me?"**

I've been following this thread and I'm interested in getting a newer
more hdsp friendly rpm set done. I'm waiting a bit for the dust to
settle. One problem is that I don't have enough time to read all the
posts in _detail_ so I'm not sure what is current and what/where are the
patches. I'm using the newest (about to be released officially) Planet
CCRMA alsa packages with a Digiface... really cool hdspmixer and all
that. I guess completely obsolete versions by now.

Creating new rpms with a patch is not too difficult but I really really
don't have the time right now for a tutorial... [back to trying to
release the latest kernel and alsa packages]

-- Fernando