[linux-audio-user] easy sampler

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Sep 24 14:56:00 EDT 2003

Hallo,
Jeremiah Benham hat gesagt: // Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> I like to assign a wav file to a range of keys rather than just one
> key. Makes me wish I knew c++ really well. I could modify it to just
> how I like it.  All that it needs is a way to map across a range of
> keys.

Ah, okay. You might want to take a look at Pd then, which is a modular
synth and more. Doing such a sample-player in Pd is really easy. If
you need help, I could just build a Pd patch that does this very
quickly. The help file for the readsf~ object would be a good start.
The good thing, is that with Pd (or jMax or SSM) you can build very
personalized samplers and other things *without* knowing C++

ciao