[linux-audio-user] easy sampler

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Thu Sep 25 03:23:00 EDT 2003

giovedì, 25 settembre 2003 alle 08:30:10, Frank Barknecht ha scritto:
> I wrote the news item for this on pure-data.org, so you might want to
> check there. pure-data.org also is becoming a center for patches,
> documentation and more.

Oh, thanks. And also pure-data.org is changed since the last time I
visited... I didn't noticed the online chapters of the book :-/

> The book is quite theoretic: lots of math and formulas. So be warned ;(
> But it also includes deeper explanations of the example patches.

Ehm... I'm not so proficient with math (maybe my pd "attitude" comes from
that ;)

> A nice new project is the "Pd Repertory Project".  It is "an attempt
> to make stable, open-source implementations of pieces in the
> electronic music repertory".

Cool. A lot of news in the pd world.

> Greg Rippin wrote a very interesting master thesis on this topic. See
> http://home.nyu.edu/~gmr222/

Thank you, I will read it thoroughly.

> ciao

Many thanks