[linux-audio-user] Something new (ardour never starts)

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Sep 29 11:24:01 EDT 2003

Mark Knecht wrote:
>>>On the Ardour CVS site there is an extra file you must download
>>>separately that has the pixmaps.
>>>
>>>(Don't ask me why it isn't part of the CVS download, but that's the way
>>>it is.)
>>
>>It was added to CVS around the middle of the summer.
>

> So it's in the downloaded source tree somewhere? Why does the ./configure
> make install process not put it somewhere standard so new folks don't have
> problems like this? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding still.

i think it installs it in /usr/local/share/ardour/pixmaps when you say
"make install". at least it did here.

--
Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)