[linux-audio-user] jaming over the internet?

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Mon Sep 29 15:25:01 EDT 2003

Is it a good project to try aseqnet and acconnect.  Both included with
Alsa drivers?

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/