[linux-audio-user] maudio quattro & jack

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Fri Apr 9 09:23:32 EDT 2004

There is a problem concerning setting the input sampleformat. The
Quattro does not conform to the usb specification, and no programming
info is available. When I still had mine, I followed a bug report on the
alsa bugtrack (http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug). I've since
sold my Quattro and gone on with my life.

The issues might be fixed, or worked aroud, but they might still be
unreleased.

Good luck!

  Sampo