[linux-audio-user] Quattro USB

Wade Winright wade at northwestvision.com
Wed Apr 21 01:24:38 EDT 2004

Thanks again for the reply, and I may take your advice and stay completely
away from USB.

On that note, has anyone had any luck, good or bad, with the Digigram PCMCIA
cards? I see notes of a Linux driver on thier site, and it is listed at
alsa-project. Looking at the VX Pocket 440. If it works, it looks like a
winner...

Thanks,
Wade