[linux-audio-user] pd vs. supercollider

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Apr 21 15:33:23 EDT 2004

> Tim, have you followd a bit the posts by Mathieu Bouchard on the
> pd-list?  He's the one who branched out the pd-dev version and called
> it impd (impure data).  Part of the work he's doing with it is to
> sseparate the core pd engine from the GUI.  So, since you're already
> familiar with pd impd may be interesting to look at.  I'm afraid that
> right now it's a little frustrating to try to get some serious work
> done with impd but Mathieu is working quite fast.
i'm aware of impd, well, i know that it exists and that won't work right
now ... and that it's not sure if it will be only a branch or a second
pd, that's not really related to miller puckett's branch any more ...
well, as hans-christoph pointed out, pd's developement is coordinated
disorganization ...

cheers...

 Tim                          mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783
--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,