[linux-audio-user] Quattro USB (EMI 6|2m)

Jorma R rjorma at jippii.fi
Mon Apr 26 02:39:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have the EMI 6|2m. The card works ok with Jackd - at 16-bit and with a
large period size. The card records cleanly at 24-bit too but gives
strange noise when connecting Jack ports.

So it works but not perfectly.

If any suggestions on how to ipmrove the performance with jackd would be
more than welcome.

-Jorma

> Thanks again everyone.
> I have decided to get a EMI 6|2 and plug it in to see if it will work.
> If it does not, I plan on shelling out the cash for the VXpocket 440 PCMCIA
> card.
> Thanks again for all of the input. I'll keep you posted on results.
>
> Wade

__
Sano ei kuukausimaksuille. Hanki Suomen edullisin kuukausimaksuton GSM-liittymä osoitteesta http://www.saunalahti.fi. Puhelut vain 0,109snt/min.