[linux-audio-user] Your synth wishlist?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Aug 2 06:08:55 EDT 2004

Hi!
  My wishes:
  I REALLY NEED a textbased interface (like fluidsynth or ecasound perhaps!
  Scripting is really good.
  alsa midi sequencer interface is a great thing!
  In the interface, get a nice way of working with ladspa (not like in
fluidsynth), perhaps more like in ecasound (I don't want to know to much about
the plugin - I don't want to enter the names of all the ports and the name of
the plugin. That might be nice in some cases, but you should have the
possibility to do something like: insert_ladspa
1950,50,1.6,0.6,0.6,0,-22,-26,some_input,out1,out2)!
  Also thanks for asking! Greedily awaiting first testable version! :-)
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide