[linux-audio-user] OT: Microphone info

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Tue Aug 3 17:06:51 EDT 2004

Hey there - you need to do some research on specific mics and types of mics for your particular application - it may well be that there are 3000 dollar mics that won't do the job you need as well as a 120 dollar mic - for example, I don't think I'd stick 4 neumann u87s on the snare and toms of a drum kit rather than 4 shure sm57s

oh gosh - I had some links but i'm not at home - rats...hmmm - uhm...hmmm - i think maybe i put some links about mics in my linux journal article:
www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7205

-------
NQuit
www.nquit.com