[linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

robin fell robin.fell at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 10 18:30:32 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 22:30, Andrew Dahlin wrote:
> Now for the question: which window manager are you using for audio work and why?

i ditched KDE when it got bit-rot and i didn't have the time to google
for fixes.

i'm using fvwm for desktop and audio - fast, light, doesn't spawn any
crud you didn't ask for.  suspect it differs only in detail from fluxbox
(i have too much investment in fvwm to try fluxbox ATM).

several months ago i gifted my fvwm configs to a guy interested in
switching - he may have compared fvwm and fluxbox and made a less
prejudicial decision.

good luck