[linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

pirrone pirrone at localnet.com
Wed Aug 11 12:48:04 EDT 2004

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:34:18 -0400
>pirrone <pirrone at localnet.com> wrote:
>

>>Fluxbox:
>>
>>It's extremely low in system load, fast, compact, configurable,
>>efficient, has menus easy to generate and modify, supports simple key
>>bindings to launch apps or even groups of apps, themes are simple to
>>create and apply, has no useless crap on screen, power and simplicity of
>>right-click cascading menus is unbeatable, user can tear off a submenu
>>then close it when done with a single click, and it does everything I
>>need a WM to do
>>

>I'm really curious about what version you are using.
>
>Version 0.1.14 was really nice but I'm having a bunch of problems with
>0.9.9.
>
>Erik

Erik

bbrun-1.4.tar.gz
fluxbox-0.1.14.tar.gz
fluxbox-0.1.14-workspace.patch
fluxconf-0.8.8.tar.gz
MenuMaker-0.15.tar.gz

I've been too busy lately to mess with updates to this stable work
environment, but am curious about the problems you've encountered.

Frank

--
humans may reply by deleting the x from my address