[linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Wed Aug 11 17:32:50 EDT 2004

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:48:04 -0400
pirrone <pirrone at localnet.com> wrote:

> bbrun-1.4.tar.gz
> fluxbox-0.1.14.tar.gz
> fluxbox-0.1.14-workspace.patch
> fluxconf-0.8.8.tar.gz
> MenuMaker-0.15.tar.gz
>
> I've been too busy lately to mess with updates to this stable work
> environment, but am curious about the problems you've encountered.

Yep, that makes sense. You might want to avoid trying 0.9X until
the problems get resolved.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"I've nothing against OO, I do have something against C++. Its a dogs
dinner. Anyone who's (tried) to read Stroustrups book on C++ like I had
the misfortune of doing knows that the man is very intelligent but has
about as much clarity of thought as Timothy Leary on a bad day."
-- NJR in comp.os.linux.development.apps