[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

Dylan audio at dylan.me.uk
Thu Aug 12 14:35:59 EDT 2004

Hi List,

This may be somewhat off topic, but I figure some of you may well know
the answer...

I'm trying to set up an audio server to connect to my home stereo, and
have been looking for an app with the following features: web based
interface for playlisting, and playback through local sound card.

I've found plenty of options which provide streaming, but none which
play through the server's own sound system.

Any pointers would be welcome

Dylan
--
"I see your Schwartz is as big as mine"