[linux-audio-user] External sound card for laptop.

Arnault Teissier roswel at assonetworx.com
Thu Aug 12 16:08:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I just move out to singapore (Is there some people staying in singapore
in this mailing list?), and i only have a laptop now. Before, i had a SB
Live card, and i would have a new card, for my Laptop (better than my
old one, or at least alike). I need about 1-2 sound input, 1-3 sound
output, and 1-2 midi I/O USB sound card. Or maybe PCMCIA. But i would it
working with ... linux. And i cannot find any good sources who tell me
which external sound card work pretty well. I'm mainly using jackd and
pd.
Someone could maybe report a good experience with this kind of hardware,
and advice my a specific external sound card.

Regards

--
Arnault Teissier <roswel at assonetworx.com>
Association Networx