[linux-audio-user] Jack & Hydrogen

Lorenzo aliem at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 13 16:11:53 EDT 2004

Hello, I have a little problem I can't start jack it get's some errors:

lor at aliem:~$ jackd -d alsa
jackd 0.98.1
Copyright 2001-2003 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

creating alsa driver ... hw:0|hw:0|1024|2|48000|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
control device hw:0
configuring for 48000Hz, period = 1024 frames, buffer = 2 periods
Couldn't open hw:0 for 32bit samples trying 24bit instead
Couldn't open hw:0 for 24bit samples trying 16bit instead
Sorry. The audio interface "hw:0" doesn't support any of the hardware sample
formats that JACK's alsa-driver can use.
ALSA: cannot configure capture channel
cannot load driver module alsa

or if I give him " -d default " and start Hydrogen it works for 2 seconds and:

could not complete playback of 1024 frames: error = -32
cycle execution failure, exiting
DRIVER NT: could not run driver cycle
jack main caught signal 12

Bye ... Help me!

--
- Sapete dove selezionano i meccanici della Ferrari?
- A Napoli...  Se ti fermi al semaforo ti smontano le gomme in 3 secondi!