[linux-audio-user] question about M-Audio 1010 LT

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Sat Aug 14 11:52:50 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 07:38, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   I'm considering purchasing one of these cards but would like to know
> if anyone here uses one. I know that some of you use the 1010 but this
> one is the LT version. Any comments ? I can get a good price via eBay,
> and I really need a pro-audio card, so all comments will be much
> appreciated.

Grabbit!   I finally took the plunge about 3 months ago. I bought mine
used on Ebay and got it a little cheaper still. But the card is solid.

The big ol' bunch of RCA connectors is a bit of a pain but I just have
them tied down and I also bought some cheap patch bays on Ebay to tie
the card to. Makes it a bit more convenient and accessible.

R~