[linux-audio-user] question about M-Audio 1010 LT

Tommi Sakari Uimonen tuimonen at cc.hut.fi
Sat Aug 14 16:21:13 EDT 2004

> I'm considering purchasing one of these cards but would like to know if
> anyone here uses one. I know that some of you use the 1010 but this one is
> the LT version. Any comments ? I can get a good price via eBay, and I really
> need a pro-audio card, so all comments will be much appreciated.

The thin rca connector cables that are very close to each other do cause
some 'leaking' to other channels. At least this is what I experienced as I
got to test the card (don't own it).

Someone with the LT, could confirm this? Just drive strong signal to one
of the inputs and check the vu meters on the others.

Experienced some ALSA driver lockups when used together with M-Audio
Audiophile 24/96 and clocks synced through spdif.

Didn't found how to control the word clock i/o through envy24control.

But this was a year ago, so the ALSA problems might be nonexistent now.

Tommi