[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 11, Issue 71

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Sat Aug 14 18:11:55 EDT 2004

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 10:05:19AM -0400, linux-audio-user-request at music.columbia.edu wrote:

>   I'm considering purchasing one of these cards but would like to know
> if anyone here uses one. I know that some of you use the 1010 but this
> one is the LT version. Any comments ? I can get a good price via eBay,
> and I really need a pro-audio card, so all comments will be much
> appreciated.

I picked up a full 1010 on clearance for $400 at Guitar Center
a month or so ago.  The salesman thought a new, improved version
was imminent.  You might want to shop the 1010.

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg