[linux-audio-user] Mastering deck mix

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 20:26:45 EST 2004

Last Thursday 02 December 2004 19:40, Ben Edwards (lists) was like:
> Secondly was wondering if there was any way of using audacity/jamin
> together.  Idealy I want to use ardour/jamin but audacity is a lot
> simpler and is a good fallback.

For what you want it may work out easier to use Ardour with JAMin. I guess you
need to run Jackd, I've never tried it otherwise.

> Thirdly - and this is the most important question - any advide as to how
> to master a deck mix for recording/streaming.  I am planing to use jamin
> to do this but general advice/other options also good.

JAMin really is _the_ mastering app.

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk
(close enough for laying on of hands if need be ;-)