[linux-audio-user] and here's another song

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 02:10:53 EST 2004

Hi,

This song is mastered with JAMin but I can't recall if
it's mixed with Ardour. This is an Ezra Pound poem
that I wanted to do something with since reading it in
the early 1980's. It took about 20 years to get the
right chemistry.

What I learned tonight. You know how Diet Coke foams
up in a glass. You get an inch of coke and eight
inches of foam. If you touch the side of yer nose with
your finger and then stick the digit into the foam, it
pops the bubbles.

http://www.iaxs.net/~rparker/sestina.ogg

Ron Parker
Mirror Image Studios