[linux-audio-user] Piping multiple text documents into Audio

mark at kfm.co.za mark at kfm.co.za
Mon Dec 6 03:26:59 EST 2004

Hello Everybody

I have a lot of text documents that I wish to output into speech
audio. Firstly I wanted to know if there is any software that would
allow one to do this. This could be likened to an educational tool
of sorts that reads a file.

Secondly I was hoping to change the output of audio by the
actual content of the text/html page. The actual reading of text
would be at quite a speed (not necessarily comprehendible) but
in essence the content itself would create the music - according
to an adjustable tempo/spec? Maybe each letter could represent
a music note?

I am not sure if this makes sense but if possible I would like to
hear if there are any comments?

MAny thanks for your time and have a good week!

CheersRegards
Mark

Mark McBride
0844146809

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy
and integrity of information and data, and to preserve the confidentiality
thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if
information or data is corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.
KFM Radio (Pty) Ltd. will not accept responsibility for unauthorised use,
be it public or private, to express opinion, promote or demote individuals
or groups.