[linux-audio-user] Re: snd question (text cursor color)

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 7 06:23:07 EST 2004

 > is it possible to do link the color
 > of the cursor with the color of the text or set it somewhere else?

I think not. In Motif, I can't find a way to change the Text widget's
cursor color. In Gtk, I would have thought you could put something like

   GtkTextView::cursor-color = "red"

in the gtkrc file, but it seems to be ignored.  (The other Snd
cursors can change color because I draw them myself, but the various
text widget cursors are managed by the widgets themselves)