[linux-audio-user] MMWL site [was YAR (Yet Another Recording)]

Hans Fugal fugalh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:02:12 EST 2004

> Btw, I already have a "music made with Linux" section on the Linux
> soundapps pages, perhaps you could either add to it or use it to start
> your own list:
>
>     http://linux-sound.org/music.html

I think it's time for a dynamic collection of MMWL.

I'm willing to do this, but don't have the disk/bandwidth to host the
actual music. If someone out there does have the disk/bandwidth, let's
talk. Otherwise it'll just contain URLs and metadata.

If you have ideas for the site speak up.

--
De gustibus non disputandum est.