[linux-audio-user] straw in the drum song

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 21:38:56 EST 2004

Hi,

Here's another song from the same group. The drummer
is Tony Olson, a talented death metalist. The
percussion is Lico De Santos, a Brazilian samba player
and other styles too. The piano is P.J. Tracy who in
addition to being a great musician is an excellent
visual artist and legally blind. I'm pretty sure P.J.
would benefit greatly from an ass kickin.

Thursday I'm gonna listen to the other music that's
been posted.

BTW, the jazz song I posted is remixed. I tried to
bear in mind the feedback recieved and I think the mix
is sounding pretty darned good. The mixes are being
sent to L.A. tomorrow. They were requested by someone
so maybe something good will happen.

http://www.iaxs.net/~rparker/hypocrisy.ogg

ron