[linux-audio-user] Jackd and AMD64 linux-2.6.10-rc2-mm1 XRUNS

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:16:29 EST 2004

thewade,
   Hi. I've had a few problems using ACPI at different times. When I
first built my 2.6.9-mm4-VPS7 kernel I had ACPI turned on and had
weird things happening. (Although not the exact one you are dealing
with.) That said I am using the PlanetEdge kernel
2.6.8.1-1.520.2vS7.ll.rhfc2.ccrma at 128/2 with the HDSP 9652 and
getting good results so far. Please remember to make your HDSP 9652
interrupt non-threaded.

   You might try booting and trying one or more of these options

apm=off
acpi=off
pci=noacpi

No promises but it's a cheap experiment.

Good luck,
Mark