[linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Fri Dec 10 04:19:58 EST 2004

I know many of you don't like registration but I really think it is the
simplest way to avoid spam and graphities.

Let's say it loudly: registration means writing once in every session
(and when you register) your name and a password!
And now at WikiLearn, you don't need even a valid email (even if they
ask for it...) to register.

On the other hand, I think you could continue those pages as a subtopic
of LinuxAudio at:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/viewauth/Wikilearn/LA_LinuxAudio
( but ask before Randy or me, because we are not 100% about the name of
the pages now....
maybe we will finally call it:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/viewauth/Wikilearn/LinuxAudio (my wish) )

It's already hosted and works great. If you think that something should
be changed tell us your opinions and let's build one single site
improved by all of us.

However suggestions like "non-registration" won't be accepted so if you
don't like TWiki, we will link your page and it will be also fine.

What do you think about it? I've already begun the "SoundCards" topic if
you want to see how the syntax looks like...

    see at LinuxAudio

    List of topics: "Sound cards - Real-life experiences and
    annotations"
    <http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/viewauth/Wikilearn/LA_SC_SoundCards>