[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Downloadable Linux Audio Live CD ISO

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Dec 13 20:01:47 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 01:03:07AM +0100, Christoph Eckert wrote:
> * GUI applications could offer the possibility to set and
> change the MIDI and audio connections from within the
> program's interface.

I don't want a million apps doing this personally...
one app like qjackconnect should do the trick.

A lot of your requests could be handled by having
universal support for LASH (formerly known as
LADCCA).  I for one would really love to see it more widely
adopted.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com