[linux-audio-user] Re: GSCORE_PLUGIN_INIT_STRUCT

Toady toady at gscore.org
Tue Dec 14 13:53:24 EST 2004

Hi,

since this message is more gscore internal related, I CC-ed the users
list where you are welcome to subscribe.

David Baron a écrit:

>I still cannot get this goodie to work. When attempting to import abc files, I
>get undefine symbol GSCORE_PLUGIN_INIT_STRUCT

Yes, It's not possible to import abc files at the moment, but the abc
plugin author is currently working on this.

>Other bugs in this:
>1. How does on add notes? I get nowhere with this.

When you start gscore for the first time, everything is explained: just
press "space"

>2. "Key" is incorrect term for type of "cleff".

In that case I should change it :) I'm not a native English speaker.

>3. Time signatures do not appear.

only C and C|, the other will appear soon bu they don't: feel free to
report a bug on this to make me feel guilty and do my best for the next
release.
(go to the web page: http://www.gscore.org).

>4. Key signature is placed incorrectly on non-treble cleffs.

Right, it's an issue I haven't foudn time to fix but you can report it
as a bug too :)

Thanks,
Sebastien.