[linux-audio-user] HDSPmixer problem

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:43:48 EST 2004

Hi,
   From reading Ivica's and Lee's posts it appears lucky that I don't
have these problems. I don't know what else to say at this point but
I'll continue to watch the thread and write back if anything comes to
mind.

   I doubt it will help but have you changed any of the meter settings
in hdspmixer?  Maybe some of this would change with a different choice
there.

Good luck,
Mark