[linux-audio-user] Fervent Software Studio..to go! and GPL issues

Christian Frisson theremin at free.fr
Wed Dec 15 14:07:11 EST 2004

Hi,

I suppose Richard Bown is the head of both Fervent Software and Linux Musician.
I guess he has suscribed to the LAD mailing-list. I thought the GPL-license
claimed you had the right to commercialize apps released under its terms if you
make its modified source code available to anyone. Where am I wrong?

What is the difference between this case and the "hi-jacked" Audacity versions
that used to be sold on eBay under another app name?

Cheers,
Christian