Open Source Hardware (Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME is no more)

Vedran Vucic vvucic at EUnet.yu
Thu Dec 16 09:15:26 EST 2004

Hello,

yes, building free hardware as very specific topic and if we ant to be
consequent to paradigm of freedom there are a lot of details that should be
taken into consideration.  Indeed, this should not discourage anyone..  There
are efforts here in Belgrade, aslo and there a re DSP processing borad, ADC/DAC
board, mic preamp, headphone amp mostly completed.  If there is anyone
interested in that please let me know.  We wrote paper about those efforts and
if there is anyone interested maybe we can send a copy of that paper in which
there is description of that effort.

Best wishes,

Vedran Vucic