[linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Thu Dec 16 12:29:08 EST 2004

> I can't see it, of course, but I enjoyed listening to this
> video. Very important from my "eyes-free" perspective is
> that I didn't miss anything. Thank you for getting that
> right--even if it's incidental!

It is incidential, and so you're always invited to tell me -
if I do a new one - if I didn't respect there are people out
there who only can hear the video.

Of course, as soon as I'll show GUI application usage in the
videos this will become more difficult, but I'll try to keep
the non-viewers in mind.

 Best regards

    ce