[linux-audio-user] Linux audio video 0.1 alpha 1

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Fri Dec 17 14:20:19 EST 2004

> Seeing as the "audio tutorial" worked so well... and MP3
> crunches stuff so small... maybe it would be nice to
> distribute tutorials that folk could simply open in the
> program the tutorial's intended for?

Well, fr this first one it would be possible, but there will
hopefully successors which will make video a great thing.

> There's a tutorial system out there somewhere for Windows.
> Basically, it runs a script that opens demo files and moves
> the mouse around performing the actions explained in the
> tutorial...

I think this is an bad idea. First, it needs to ensure that
the user has all needed apps already installed. Secondly, I
intend the videos to show also non-linux-users what we
already can do on linux to increase their interest.

 Best regards

    ce