[linux-audio-user] Advice Saxophone Music

Glenn McCord clari_player at paradise.net.nz
Fri Dec 31 18:47:57 EST 2004

Gidday everyone. This is not a Linux topic but I'm sure there must be
some saxophonists amongst you.
I need to get some more intermediate level Saxophone music for teaching
purposes. I've got some good James Rae books and have been getting the
best stuff out of Fake books but good music is hard to come by. Very few
sax players want to learn classical and lots of the jazz stuff gets hard
pretty quick.

Any advice for books? Heck, even throw me the name of a good theme tune
so that I can write it out. I always like using the Indianna Jones theme.

Cheers.