[linux-audio-user] [OT] bibliographic database [wasRe: [OT] OODBs and schema]

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Tue Feb 3 15:23:38 EST 2004

Thanks Frank,

I figured there proabably wasn't anything novel about what I wanted. ;)
citeseer is cool. I want to have a list like this for the documents
I've read: http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/mostcited.html

That one gives most cited authors. I'd also like that list for most cited
documents.

I'll check out pybliographer and bibtex as well. That should be more
than enough to accomplish what I want to do. I'll store these away in my
bookmarks for later.

Thanks again,
Eric Rz.