[linux-audio-user] [OT] bibliographic database [wasRe: [OT] OODBs and schema]

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 18:07:22 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 03:23:38 -0500, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> Thanks Frank,
>
> I figured there proabably wasn't anything novel about what I wanted. ;)
> citeseer is cool. I want to have a list like this for the documents
> I've read: http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/mostcited.html
>
> That one gives most cited authors. I'd also like that list for most cited
> documents.
>
> I'll check out pybliographer and bibtex as well. That should be more
> than enough to accomplish what I want to do. I'll store these away in my
> bookmarks for later.

Bittex is great for citation mangement, but its not a good format for
storage of references, its quite hard to recover data from it for other
purposes, but that may not be an issue.

I really ought to be able to recommend to article annotation software, its
something I've done research in, but sadly I dont know of anything thats
particularly useful :-/

- Steve