[linux-audio-user] Re: Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at freenet.de
Mon Feb 9 13:34:56 EST 2004

Am 2004-02-09 10:51:28, schrieb Joern Nettingsmeier:
>Michelle Konzack wrote:

>well, the tux can be used freely of course (just google for tux and
>larry ewing for the exact terms of use). and there's always the LAD
>logo (http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/misclogo.php3).

Hey, there are nice things...

Boing, Bum, Tschack...	=> Not only for T-Shirts (10   x 15   cm ?)
Penguin with LOGO 	=> Auto-Collant-Sticker  (10   x 10   cm ? )
LAD-Logo		=> Auto-Collant-Sticker  ( 2,5 x  7,5 cm ? )
LAD-Logo (round)	=>                       ( 2,5 x  2,5 cm )

OK, I have read the License...

>are you coming to the linux audio developers' conference
>(http://zkm.de/lad/)?

Host not found...

I am in Strasbourg an like to know, WHEN it is and WHERE ?

>if yes, you might want to bring a bunch of those, if they look good,
>they'll sell like hotcakes :) i'd really like to have "linux audio"
>lens-effect stickers on my machines!

In general it is possibel, but cuently I have not so much money to
make THE BIG TRAVEL. (Creation of my Enterprise eats much money...)

>and we might also use them as give-aways on linuxtag this year.
>can you put some designs on the web if you get around to?
>if i like it, i might buy a hundred or so...

Curently I have no Webpage, maybe next month...
(I must register my Domain... 180 € but my Server is working already)

If You have som ideas of Logos and ... send it to me...
I will Do what I can...

>best,
>
>jörn

Greetings