[linux-audio-user] Why doesn't this link work?

RTaylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 11 18:31:34 EST 2004

Christian Henz <chrhenz at gmx.de> wrote:

> Mozilla and wget are HTTP clients, they don't unterstand RTSP, which is
> Real's protocol.

 :} Apparently neither does ie.

 I should probably install real.

> The realplayer error message could mean that the stream is encoded with some
> newer codec that isn't available in RP8.

 I think it probably means that you should install realplayer properly.

 http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2326.html

 {:} They make it sound so complicated.}
--
 See these tears so blue. An ageless heart that can never mend.
 Tears can never dry. A judgement made can never bend.