[linux-audio-user] running jack as non-root?

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Sat Feb 28 12:54:15 EST 2004

Hasse Hagen Johansen <hhj at musikcheck.dk> writes:
> But I don't think the arguments a vague...http://rsbac.org/lsm.htm

That's the complaint I was talking about.  Those nine "issues" are
more matters of style than substance.

To my ears it comes across as a rant about the fact that Linus
accepted NSA's framework into the base kernel and not his.  But, I
don't know all the history behind it.  Maybe he had a valid beef.

To me, that is all moot.  I need to work with what's available, which
is the SELinux framework.  Actually, it's a lot better than I had
feared when first looking into the matter.
--
  joq