[linux-audio-user] JACK low latency performance

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Jan 2 12:30:58 EST 2004

Tracey Anne Hytry wrote:
>>Isn't *anybody* running JACK on Mac OS/X?
>

> Ok, this may seem a little sick, but there is a dual 2GHz G5 running OSX with a 24 inch lcd monitor right next to me and I still use this 733Mhz linux box all of the time(along with linux for everything in the music room/studio on and old 850Mhz machine).

don't you at least telnet into the apple to get a faster pine?

> Tracey, linus user going on 10 years now.

well, it does take wisdom and serenity to stay calm and content when a
dual g5 sits next to you :)

--
In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
	- Homer Simpson

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)