[linux-audio-user] any takers? potential linux-friendly vendor

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Jan 2 12:38:27 EST 2004

WR wrote:
> I emailed sounddevices.com asking if they had any plans to port their osx
> driver for the USBPre over to linux, and got this back...btw, they make
> some pretty cool stuff, the usbpre is working very well for me...it would
> be very nice to have under linux... =:)

please forward this to alsa-dev at lists.sourceforge.net and possibly cc:
tiwai at suse.de. i'm sure the alsa folks will be interested, and takashi
iwai is the main developer for the usb stuff in alsa iirc.

--
In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
	- Homer Simpson

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)