[linux-audio-user] midi troubles

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Sat Jan 3 19:13:54 EST 2004

I'm trying to get midi working with my ymfpci based card ... I didn't
know I had to specify the mpu_port in my module options. Does anyone
know what value I need to pass? or how I can find out?

I guess I need to add something like:
options snd-ymfpci mpu_port=0x???

currently I just have this:
#sound specific modules