[linux-audio-user] percussions/rhythms? gmorgan hydrogen

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 11:23:12 EST 2004

Hi Juhana,

I found your english a little hard to understand in this instance. What file
format are you looking to store your rhythms in? MIDI? wav? something else? I
would have thought you'd want to store them in a format which could easily be
transferred between applications, but perhaps I am misunderstanding (?).