[linux-audio-user] LJ audio column, new edition on-line

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Thu Jan 8 13:17:54 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:57:00PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   Linux Journal On-line has published the latest edition of my monthly
>   column :

I enjoyed reading your in the most recent Computer Music Journel also (Winter 2003).

I noticed you had a midi device as an alsa sequencer client. I have always used MusE's abiltiy to read raw midi devices.  This kind of restricts me from trying
out other sequencers.  I also have an emu10k1 card. My midi keyboard is hooked to this card at the raw midi device /dev/midi. I have never seen it documented
anywhere. I am sure it is something simple I have overlooked.

Thanks,
Jeremiah